17. August 2012 11:00
Attention art (and sculpture) enthusiasts:
Have you registered yet for the 23rd International Sculpture Conference? We know that you appreciate art, but you may not know about the 23rd International Sculpture Conference in Chicago this October 4th – 6th. We want to invite you to dive deeper into the world of sculpture, the arts, and to meet other like-minded people! This year’s multi-track conference, Process, Public, Patron offers something for everyone, whether you are a working artist, teacher, administrator, collector, patron, or simply love sculpture!
Conference events include:
- 7 networking parties and social events
- Skill workshops, demonstrations, talks + activities
- ARTSlams – share your work with your colleagues and get instant feedback!
- Panels on current topics in the sculpture / art field (including The Transformative Nature of Sculpture on an Urban Community; Public Art: Alternate Models; How Can Architects and Sculptors Work Together?; Relevance of the Gallery System: Galleries, the Internet and Art Fairs in a Changing Market)
- Hundreds of people and professionals who share your interest
Conference panels and keynotes will be held at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) and the Chicago Cultural Center, and the week of activity promises to be packed with lots to see and do. Register now as optional tours, workshops and activities are also gauging interest levels – either they fill to capacity or will be cancelled. Don’t miss out on this experience. Register today!